As a facilitator and trainer my aim is to enable a shift in an individual’s skills, behaviour, knowledge and/or attitude. To do this, I create an environment that is flexible to the needs of the group, whilst holding these within the overall framework. Sessions are highly interactive with plenty of opportunity for questions and practice. I also look to bring in simple mindfulness practices, appropriate to the group and subject, which help to provide opportunities for both deeper reflection and tools to use on an every day basis. Listed below are my current core areas of work.
Training and facilitation for organisations
- Train the Trainer
- Facilitation Skills
- Interview Skills
- Delegation Skills
- Consultation Skills for Employee Consultation Forum reps
- Assertiveness Skills
- 1:1 Career Development sessions
- Team development
- Introduction to mindfulness
- Facilitation of meetings/discussions
Currently I am looking for an organisation interested in providing a group to pilot ‘Present and Connected – an away day to make a difference’ at minimal cost. This away day enables you and your group to focus on shifting your awareness to the ‘here and now’. When we do this we learn to take greater responsibility for our actions, make better decisions, support our own wellbeing and enhance our ability to communicate with each other. It also enables us to deepen our sense of purpose. I believe that this provides an opportunity to consider how to act with greater social and environmental responsibility; both personally and organisationally. More details here: Present and connected – organisational away day.
Training and facilitation for individuals
- The Natural Connection Retreat - Time and space to explore your place within nature and the effect this has on your wellbeing, and that of the world around you. You will leave the day with ideas on how to be more mindful and sustainable in the way you live your life, working out what that looks like for you. There will be fun, time out in beautiful countryside and opportunities for creativity, reflection, and discussion with like-minded others. Dates and further details can be found by clicking on the link above.