For individuals, I provide 1:1 mentoring on a range of personal development areas. This consists of:
- An initial free chat to understand your needs and for us both to work out whether my approach is right for you
- 1 hour sessions by telephone/skype or face-to-face, depending on location/preference which include: identifying goals, discussion around relevant theories/models/tools, practical exercises, recommendations for reading/own study, action planning and review. There is no set number of sessions or timeframe. I am happy to provide anything from one session to kick-start you into your own personal development work to ongoing support over a period of months.
The list of areas I can help with include:
- Building confidence
- Influencing and communication
- Facilitation and training
- Interview (candidate and interviewer)
- Study skills
For a 1 hour session the cost is £40. For face-to-face sessions, these would normally be held in a quiet local public space around Letchworth such as a cafe/pub or even outside in a park/on a walk.