Welcome. I live in a small village in Bedfordshire, UK. My faithful companion on our outdoor adventures is Bobby, the Tibetan Terrier. This blog is my space for writing about:
- my renewed obsession with knitting
- ecopsychology & my relationship with the rest of nature, especially transforming my garden into a more informal & wildlife-friendly space
- writing – I’m working mainly on short stories at the moment, but there is a novel in mid-edit
- self-care and living with a chronic condition, fibromyalgia, which in particular for me, results in low energy and high pain levels
- developing a compassionate vegan lifestyle
Before my health got worse, I was a freelance trainer and recruiter. On the Resources pages, you’ll therefore also find some training-related links.
Thanks for taking the time and energy to join me here 🙂